|Capacity Level||Passengers Per Annum||Express Version||Full Version||Full Version + Online|
|Software Maintenance||15% of software list price per annum (included in subscription pricing)|
Express version prices include one man day of onsite training and full version prices include two man days.
Our software is available via either subscription or outright purchase. Subscriptions are based on an initial minimum term of two years. Monthly payments are calculated at 2% of software list price, plus an additional 1.25% for software maintenance, making a total of 3.25%. Pricing starts at £97.50 per month for a level one capacity TBS Express.
Clients choosing to convert from subscription to outright purchase will receive a credit for the 2% subscription component for a maximum of the previous 12 months payments.
The Software Price Calculator below works out both subscription and outright purchase pricing.
As an alternative to hosting the TBS website on their own web server, clients can choose to have their website, online bookings and online payment handling hosted on a web server managed by Distinctive Systems. Monthly hosting prices are based on the capacity level of the system as follows. The initial setup of this service is free of charge. A current software maintenance agreement is required.
|Capacity Level||Passengers Per Annum||Per Month|
Walk-around Check Mobile App
Our Walk-around Check Mobile app is available free of charge for all clients with a current software maintenance or subscription agreement for Coach Manager, TBS or VMS. The app is available for iOS and Android mobile devices and is fully integrated with both Coach Manager and VMS.
Our Google Maps Platform integration is free of charge for all clients with a current software maintenance or subscription agreement.
All prices are in pounds sterling and exclude VAT.
|Software Price Calculator|