|Capacity Level||Private Hire Movements per annum||Recurring Contracts / Movements||Express Version||Full Version|
|Additional company *||-||€81.25|
|Additional sub company (shared invoicing and sales ledger) *||-||€40.63|
|Coach Manager Online Website and content management system||Included||Included|
|Coach Manager Online Client Portal||Included||Included|
|Coach Manager Online Driver Portal||Included||Included|
|Coach Manager Online Operations Portal||Included||Included|
|Coach Manager Driver App (Available Q1 2019)||Included||Included|
|Sage 50 Link||€20.31||€20.31|
|Software Maintenance||15% of software list price per annum (included in subscription pricing)|
* Available only for wholly owned subsidiaries of the licence holder.
Express version prices include 8 hours of online training and full version prices include 16 hours. Online training is usually broken down into 1 to 2 hour sessions depending on the area of the system being covered and can be scheduled to take place when most convenient for the client.
Onsite training is available on request and is subject to an additional charge.
Our software is available via either subscription or outright purchase. Subscriptions are based on an initial minimum term of 12 months. Monthly payments are calculated at 2% of software list price, plus an additional 1.25% for software maintenance, making a total of 3.25%. Pricing starts at €121.88 per month for a level one capacity Coach Manager Express.
Clients choosing to convert from subscription to outright purchase will receive a credit for the 2% subscription component for a maximum of the previous 12 months payments.
The Software Price Calculator below works out both subscription and outright purchase pricing.
As an alternative to hosting the Coach Manager Online Website and Client, Driver and Operations Portals on their own web server, clients can choose to have these applications hosted on a web server managed by Distinctive Systems. The price for this service is €20.31 per month. The initial setup of the service is free of charge. A current software maintenance agreement is required.
Walk-around Check Mobile App
Our Walk-around Check Mobile app is available free of charge for all clients with a current software maintenance or subscription agreement for Coach Manager, TBS or VMS. The app is available for iOS and Android mobile devices and is fully integrated with both Coach Manager and VMS.
Our Google Maps Platform integration is free of charge for all clients with a current software maintenance or subscription agreement.
Our Coach Manager Connect integration is free of charge for all clients with a current software maintenance or subscription agreement.