Vehicle Maintenance System  software

Euro Pricing

Capacity Level Fleet Size (Vehicles) Express Version Full Version
One 50 €3,750 €6,250
Two 100 €5,000 €7,500
Unlimited - €6,250 €8,750
Additional user €625 €625
Additional operating base - €1,250
Tyre Management FOC FOC
Electronic Job Card FOC FOC
Stock Control €1,875 €1,875
Invoicing & Sales Ledger €625 €625
Sage 50 Accounts Link €625 €625
Software Maintenance 15% of software list price per annum

Walk-around Check Mobile App
Our Walk-around Check Mobile app is available free of charge for all clients with a current software maintenance agreement for Coach Manager, TBS or VMS. The app is available for iOS and Android mobile devices and is fully integrated with both Coach Manager and VMS.

Inclusive Onsite Training
Express version prices include one man day of onsite training and the full version price includes two man days. The optional Stock Control module also includes one man day of onsite training.

Travel Costs
Inclusive onsite training also includes all our travel and accommodation costs. However, we reserve the right to make an additional charge if low cost flights are unavailable.

Subscription Pricing
As an alternative to outright purchase, our software is available via annual subscription with an initial minumum term of two years. Monthly payments are calculated at 2% of software list price, plus an additional 1.25% for software maintenance, making a total of 3.25%. Pricing starts at €121.88 per month for a level one capacity VMS Express.

Clients choosing to convert from subscription to outright purchase will receive a full refund of the 2% subscription component for a maximum of the previous 12 months payments.

All prices are in Euros.

Software Price Calculator
Calculate Price




Find out more

Other languages: Deutsch | Italiano | Francais
Web Design Yorkshire | Extreme Creations